Bainbridge Engineering are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working person to join our busy, agricultural business. The right candidate must have some knowledge of the agriculture field, as well as been able to weld to a high standard.
The job includes:
- Fabricating agricultural equipment to order i.e: buckets, muck-forks, bale spikes & rotary sweepers.
- Working on feeders, mainly Keenan & Hi-spec.
- Going out on breakdowns to customers premises.
- Assembling farm machinery.
- Welding experience necessary, but everything else will be taught in house.
Working hours: 8.00am - 5.00pm - Monday-Friday. Overtime may be available, and a clean driving licence necessary!
If you would like to work for a well known name in the agricultural industry with great opportunities and to be a part of
a great team then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01845 597655 / 07831 425056 if you would like any further information.
We look forward to hearing from you.